The Trinity Learning Center
Welcome to Trinity Learning Center! We are excited to have the opportunity to teach and care for your children and are looking forward to becoming better acquainted with your whole family. We will offer many opportunities for your child to develop intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually. It is our desire to provide a quality-learning environment that is positive and meaningful as well as fun and safe.
Our commitment to your child is to:
- enjoy and love each child as an individual
- be understanding and loving when things don't go right
- be encouraging and patient when he or she needs our help
- provide structured time to encourage learning skills
- provide free and unstructured time to encourage social skills and growth
- remember what it is like to be a child
- foster his/her positive self-image as this is the seed of respect for God's whole world
Statement of Purpose
Minister to parents by providing quality child care in a desirable environment while they are working to provide for their family.
Provide opportunities for children to enjoy happy, developmentally-appropriate learning experiences in a Christian environment.
Express loving interest and concern for families within the church and the community as a part of the church's mission to minister to the needs of all people.
The program's objective is to help children grow in their awareness of the world around them; to develop an understanding of God's love for them as they experience a learning environment which fosters their emotional, social, intellectual, physical, and spiritual development; and to allow children to realize their full potential.
Enabling children to:
- Grow spiritually as they expand their awareness that God has a unique and special plan for them.
- Develop socially as they experience regular social interaction with peers and are guided by reassuring adults who provide a model of desirable social interaction as they relate to children. The children will grow in understanding and love for themselves, their family, and others in the world.
- Grow in their ability to think, solve problems, and develop language skills. The development of each child as an individual will be stressed as opposed to rote learning.
- Develop physically as they gain mastery in both fine and gross motor skills by participating in art, music, play, and other means of creative expression.