Worship at Columbia’s Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
We welcome everyone to join in worship at Trinity. Worship is the center of Christian life and everything we do as a community of faith – learning and formation, parish activities, missions, and community outreach - comes out of the experience we share in divine worship.
All services follow the Book of Common Prayer and the Revised Common Lectionary, with sermons by Cathedral clergy Our Sunday schedule provides an opportunity to worship using a variety of Rites and styles in the Episcopal tradition.
We invite you to worship at your Cathedral.
Sunday Cathedral Services
- 7:45 am Holy Eucharist Rite I - A quiet and elegant celebration of the Eucharist to start the day.
- 9:00 am Holy Eucharist Rite II - A joyous service featuring hymns and service music sung by the congregation and choir. Liturgy preparation is offered to children aged 3-grade 2.
- 11:15 am Holy Eucharist Rite I - A joyous service embracing the glorious practices of Episcopal Cathedral worship, with hymns for all to sing and anthems and service music by the great composers of the church, offered to glory of God by the Cathedral Choir. Liturgy preparation is offered to children aged 3-grade 2.
- 4:00 pm Choral Evensong - A peaceful and beautiful singing of the Evening Prayer as the sun sets, with prayers, readings and music in keeping with this most classically Anglican service
Sunday Keenan Chapel Services
- 11:15 am Holy Eucharist Rite II - An energetic service with contemporary music led by guitars.
- 6:00 pm Holy Eucharist Rite II – A quiet and peaceful celebration of the Eucharist to close the day.
- 12:30 pm Holy Eucharist Rite II in Keenan Chapel
- 7:30 am Holy Eucharist, Rite II in Keenan Chapel
- 12:30 pm Holy Eucharist Rite II with a Service of Healing in Keenan Chapel
- 8 pm: Compline in the Cathedral (during the seasons Advent and Lent)