(located in Phillips Parish House)
Although this last window is not located in the cathedral, its beauty and its history demand its inclusion in this account of Trinity’s collection of stained glass windows.
Jesus and the Children (1907) (located at the back of the stage in Satterlee Hall)
This window was placed in the first Satterlee Hall, which was completed in 1907. Later, this building, minus the window, was given to Saint Peter’s Church in Great Falls, South Carolina. When the Phillips Parish House was completed in 1926, it included a large, auditorium-like room, now named Satterlee Hall. The window was placed in that room in the location that corresponded to its location in the original hall.
The subject matter is similar to that of The Shand Window (#1), except that in this window Jesus sits with the children around him.
MEMORIAL: THIS WINDOW WAS GIVEN IN MEMORY OF PAUL ELLIS MOSELEY BY HIS PARENTS MR. AND MRS. GEORGE MOSELEY.